Overall Satisfaction with SnapLogic
We built data integration pipelines from S3 to Redshift, DynamoDB to Redshift, MSSQL AWS RDS to Redshift, as well as SQS queue systems. Generally, these were Change Data Capture solutions. In other work, we also moved data from Redshift to external services like sales, HR, and operational systems: Salesforce, SAP, Acqeon, etc. SnapLogic has helped our organization centralize and consolidate our data in a unified way under a single framework.
- Extract transform load
- AWS service integration
- ETL development environment
- Git integration outside of Github (Bitbucket, and other git service providers)
- I would like to see an improved way to perform unit testing within the SnapLogic framework, as opposed to the manual approach
- I would prefer that the underlying source of SnapLogic pipelines be more human-readable, although it is a GUI approach to authoring pipelines
- Ease of onboarding
- Snaps for various services make it rather easy to integrate between common services on the market
- ETL execution visualisation
- Has allowed us to centralise our data
- Ease of development of new pipelines between potentially novel systems
Other providers found it difficult to allow us to use their services on our cloud premises (exclusively in our AWS accounts) which we need for compliance. SnapLogic was able to give us this guarantee.
Do you think SnapLogic delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SnapLogic's feature set?
Did SnapLogic live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SnapLogic go as expected?
Would you buy SnapLogic again?
Well suited for incrementally moving data between systems. As for the movement of big data, SnapLogic expects you to delegate this to EMR or some sort of external spark executor, this should be kept in mind for the ETL of large amounts of data; however, working database tables works just fine.
SnapLogic Feature Ratings
We were given deep support whenever we needed it. Whether on how to use the tool right, or to help track issues.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes, because we were building production data integration systems and we felt it would be a good idea to obtain premium support.
Yes - Yes.
When we were designing pipelines we co developed a pipeline, and snaplogic enabled us to build this pipeline with best practices in mind.