Review: "Social Mention saved the day: Overlooked Lead on twitter found by Social Mention."https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-monitoringSocial MentionUnspecified8.1201012013-11-19T14:48:17.104Z
Updated March 18, 2015
Review: "Social Mention saved the day: Overlooked Lead on twitter found by Social Mention."
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Social Mention
- Social Influence: Finds all the mentions on our brand throughout the internet
- Reduces Social Mistakes: Helps us find and respond to inquiries/comments about our brand - which can be difficult when there are multiple mentions.
- Scorecard: Helps keep score of the online passion for your brand.
- Filtering - better filtering of unrelated brand info. i.e. we are only interested in @accav items from the US - not from overseas
- Today - it helped me find a lead and respond - 2 days late but hopefully not a missed opportunity. Had responded on Twitter but they needed more followup.
- Better customer service online - knowing that there really is monitoring.
How much time do they have to devote to monitoring the brand online? How serious are they about monitoring the brand and what other tools are they already using? Would it be helpful to have all the social media mentions in one place? And, most important is their name, or handle unique enough that social mention will pull only mentions about them. For instance Bob's Plumbing would probably get a lot of extraneous info.
Using Social Mention
Social mention is a useful tool to keep track of what is going on online regarding our brand. I recommend it to B2C companies who need to be especially responsive as a method to keep tabs on the brand without hiring a dedicated social media staff member. I find the periodic checkups on social mention to give us an impetus to keep up the good work or to make changes to increase our effectiveness online!