Review: "Benefits of Social Monitoring Tools: Social Mention"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-monitoringSocial MentionUnspecified8.1201012014-01-27T18:26:57.290Z
I have taken the liberty of using Social Mention for researching sentiment about my brand and to see what consumers are saying. It is useful to see what buzz is being said about your brand, positive or negative. It is a great tool to feed various social networks all in one site. It is also useful to see what key terms are being said about your brand or product so that you can use those same keywords on your own site.
- Find sentiment of online buzz for your product/service/brand
- Monitor many different online websites that are talking about your brand all in one place
- Find keywords that are being used by consumers when they think of you
- Increased our awareness of market segments
- Increased our ability to reach out to our consumers
- Helped to position products
- Ice Rocket,HootSuite Pro,Topsy,Worlde
Social Mention streamed everything together, calculated my sentiment for me, allows me to filter what results I am personally looking for, extract my RSS feed and navigate to one of the channels of buzz.
Social Mention is not for a specific scenario nor does it have a time to be more appropriate than others. Streaming all of your brand's online buzz, calculating what is being said, seeing what age/who is talking about your stuff and what they are saying and associating with is always something you should know, need to know and can use.