Overall Satisfaction with Socio
Our student organization needed to make the switch from planning an in-person conference to an online one. Socio was quick to help us with that switch. We were able to successfully host 100+ students and professional industry workers to our IISE Conference. We wanted a site with all of our ideas and features centralized, which Socio was able to give.
- Centralized Features
- Incorporate a steaming service
- Link internally through the site
- Q&A feature: to address questions directly
- Highlight the days of the conference more (on the agenda tab) as it was easy to miss the second day of our conference.
- Highlight the "Enter Code" feature on registration
- Centralized site (registration, sessions, career fair)
- Exposure to our Major
- Exposure to our University
- Evidence of our teams hard work putting it together
It was a close call, but the deciding factor was the unmatched support we got with Socio. At Hopin, we would have to pay thousands extra to have support from their team (with building the site, external and internal questions, linking registration, etc). With Socio, we had countless meetings with ... where we were able to share our screen and work together.
Do you think Webex Events (formerly Socio) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Events (formerly Socio)'s feature set?
Did Webex Events (formerly Socio) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Events (formerly Socio) go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Events (formerly Socio) again?
This platform was easily the best platform our University could have chosen for more reasons than one. It was easily accessible for both our users and the administrators/editors. We were able to successfully send out messages throughout the event to highlight certain sessions/divert the users to a competition/career fair.