TrustRadius
SoDash Review 1 of 1
SoDash Review: "RECOMMENDED"
https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-customer-serviceSoDashUnspecified8.83101
Tony Ahn profile photo
January 08, 2019

SoDash Review: "RECOMMENDED"

Score 9 out of 101
Vetted Review
Verified User
Review Source

Overall Satisfaction with SoDash

We are a digital public relations agency that deploys SoDash for our clients, typically those that get a large number of customer service inquiries or complaints via social media.
  • SoDash covers more social media sources than any other tool on the market.
  • SoDash's AI can interpret incoming messages and select and deliver the appropriate pre-written responses, allowing us to engage with large amounts of social traffic easily.
  • SoDash rates Twitter influence, allowing you to see who the most influential people to your brand are.
  • SoDash allows you to set-up email alerts for messages with particular keywords, high/low levels of activity, and even audio alerts should you want to run SoDash in the background.
  • The 14 day free trial was not fully functional, so I was not able to demo all its features.
  • It allows one customer service agent to do the work of two.
We selected SoDash for two main reasons: 1) It takes in data from more social media sources than any other software, and 2) Its price point made it a good value. Those things are what differentiate it from its competition.
SoDash lets you compose, edit and review messages, and easily schedule posts to multiple social channels simultaneously. Consumers change their contact channel depending on what they’re doing, so it is good that SoDash listens to more sources online than any other tool on the market to ensure we engage with our customers on the channels they choose. We are able to listen and communicate with them in an environment where they feel comfortable, as well as report on social interactions easily and efficiently.
Only about 20% of our brand, product or service mentions are support related. The other 80% are irrelevant. Cutting through this noise manually is impossible, so thank God for SoDash, which is designed to address the noise and relevancy issue. Its AI engine analyses messages, separates noise, and prioritizes customer issues in real-time.
Customized tag sets mean you can set your reports (exportable as .csv, excel, and PDF) to measure anything you want. SoDash also allows you to report on everything from top level overviews, mid-level "vital signs," to drilling down to really granular variables such as geo-tagging, gender, device, time and much more.
SoDash is excellent for businesses that get a high volume of customer service inquiries via social media, whether it be from one platform or many. It takes in data from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, Flickr, blogs around the web, and lots of others. It is equally suited for a startup with a small customer service department, or an older company with a large customer service department. The software allows customer service agents to attach comments/notes to each customer that other agents can see.