- Chat (19)8.888%
- Document collaboration (20)8.787%
- Task Management (19)8.686%
- Mobile Access (19)8.181%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Bitrix24, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $49 per month 5 Users
- Tech Details
Bitrix24 comes with several dozen integrations available in Bitrix24.Market. Users can also create apps using its REST API.
- Virtual office for a company to work, communicate and collaborate - at home or in the office.
- Packed with client management, customer support, and marketing automation features, Bitrix24 CRM is a digital sales suite.
- Set tasks, receive work reports, and manage projects online with the ultimate “get things done” tool from Bitrix24.
- Tools used for quick and efficient communication with clients.
- A template-based website builder allowing users to create websites, landing pages, and online stores.
- An online business automation suite to help manage a team and workflows.
- Unlimited free users.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: File tracking
- Supported: Tagging
- Supported: Search
- Supported: Integrates with other Project Management Tools
- Supported: Visual planning tools
- Supported: Chat
- Supported: Status updates and activity feed
- Supported: Notifications
- Supported: Comments and feedback
- Supported: Discussions
- Supported: User directory and online status
- Supported: Sharing and privacy
- Supported: Surveys
- Supported: Internal knowledgebase
- Supported: Integrates with Skype
- Supported: Integrates with Gmail and Google Hangouts
- Supported: Integrates with Outlook
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: Document files
- Supported: Image files
- Supported: Video files
- Supported: Audio files
- Supported: Document collaboration
- Supported: Shared folders
- Supported: Access control
- Supported: Advanced security features
- Supported: Integrates with Google Drive
- Supported: Integrates with SharePoint
- Supported: Device sync
- Supported: Web interface
- Supported: File change notifications
- Supported: Simultaneous editing
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Italian (beta), Polish, Turkish, Chinese traditional, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Vietnamese (beta), Thai (beta), Hindi (beta), Indonesian (beta), Malay (beta),|
- It is an efficient tool in project management and we can track time spend on a project.
- Its file-sharing feature is so helpful as I can share important files with colleagues.
- Its integration is simple.
- Its Audio conferencing doesn’t work well.
- Some of its functions don’t operate perfectly.
- Allows you to monitor and visualize the entire sales flow of the company
- Traceability of prospects and the sources from which they come
- Multi-agent contact center
- Automation of recurring tasks and processes
- Extend the email history to more than 3 months in the case of webmail
- The kanban view visualization for projects to be able to adapt it to the methodology SCRUMBAN
- Collaboration has grown and this improves our workflow and productivity.
- Simplifies the communication process allowing our departments to work interdependently.
- Coordinates our projects easily and this leads to better outcomes.
- Sometimes poor internet connections impede on the proper working of the platform delaying the collaboration process.
- Unser Interface. You can even change the theme of the application.
- You can see everything visually well.
- Connecting with your email platform.
- Technical support option with longer reply times for all users, not just commercial accounts.
- Payment Options integration.
If you also use Google Drive, you can share files with this program too. If you also need to track time for projects or with clients, this has a time tracking feature too. The visuals in Bitrix24 are awesome, if you like to see projects, plans, team's tasks visually, this is for you!
Phone would be great too, but not an option, maybe the business plans.
- Its data cataloging system maintains high scalability.
- It can be integrated with various business management services.
- Can be connected to various platforms based on marketing generation, such as Facebook lead Ads.
- Appointments with prospects for customers and employees can be scheduled completely free of charge.
- Automated notifications from bitrix24 are difficult to schedule.
- Emails that we add to bitrix24 account are often closed.
- Reserved resource reports are not updated live.
- If the contact center is to be used, it is difficult to schedule channels to show the necessary information depending on different priorities.
- Not one of the advertised integrations worked
- support is seriously lacking- even for paid acounts
- CRM fails to even auto update deals or opportunities
- Very expensive and takes months to deploy and setup- all to be wasted- you will leave the platform for something much better
- Bitrix24 did not do anything well.
- User interface, drip campaigns, customization, CRM capabilities
- Email integration, email signatures, social integration, lead forms
- Setup, support, refund policy. All of these things are poor.
- All of it is customized, so you have to hire consultants. Even with that, nothing was easy or simple.
- Super adjustable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM
- Great group administration and worker time sheets framework
- Unified correspondences
- The capacity to connect telephone numbers to it (and make and get calls)
- Multichannel contact gadget for your site, specifically associated with the CRM
- Automation and visual work process creator
- Web designer included (marvelous for landing and crush pages)
- Tasks, Schedule and task administration
- Great people group bolster
- The price could be a major hindrance for many tiny organizations. the corporate might additionally improve on their client support.
- All options are bundled together. There is no way to get CRM or project management individually.
- A bit difficult to get used to as user and admin.
I suppose the most useful function I've seen on Bitrix24 is the fact that CRM strategies are genuinely customizable... True, most CRM structures permit you to customise small things like the field name, a few behaviors, and some different little stuff. However, Bitrix24 helps you to switch the whole thing healthily from single order processing to a multi-language commerce operation that is exceptionally clean, and in case you want to try distinctive angles, you could create multiple pipelines with one-of-a-kind configurations...
As I said before, I have tried Bitrix24 and more, also worked with most of the best-known ones (from Microsoft to Zoho to NoCRM,) but because I've rediscovered the new capabilities and functionalities from Bitrix24, I'm no longer looking for a new one.
- Easy access for ALL users within the organization.
- Provides the ability to create subtasks, tasks, projects and provide a clear picture of progress as a result.
- Offers integrations WITHIN Bitrix, including CRM and text messaging (sales).
- It's user interface can use some work. Although it doesn't take as long as some other software to learn, there is still a bit of a learning curve when it comes to day to day usage.
- Bitrix offers a lot of features. It would be nice to have those features laid out in an easier-to-read layout, versus the long list at the side of the page.
- It's mobile app functionality is quite limited. It can be difficult to work with other team members, solely off of their mobile app.
Bitrix24 may not be well suited for an organization that is looking for a quick-to-use, temporary project management solution. Its layout is very detailed and requires a commitment to not only learn how to use but to manage. This may not be great for someone who is looking solely for a task manager.
- For communication, it allows video conferencing, and its audio clarity is very high, hence suitable for video calls within different organizations. This improves customer relationships, which translates to more sales.
- We use it for project management like making analysis, assigning tasks, the allocation of roles, and the progress of any project we conduct within the company.
- Good for the segmentation of customers and leads for easy communications with emails on the system. It segments based on location and activities or needs.
- I have a feeling that although the software is great and helps us a lot at our company, the pricing is a challenge to us, and if they could give more favorable prices it could be wonderful.
- The Bitrix24 support team takes a lot of time to respond, and are therefore not very effective.
- The system also has a lot of notifications that keep coming to the account. To me, this is very annoying, and if this can be fixed to only have important notifications, that would be great.
It is suitable for tracking the number of new clients that the company have, the prospects for easy followups, for internal communication with co-workers and team members, and it also helps track project progression.
- Feature rich
- Great for project and task management.
- Ability to add extranet users is a big help.
- Customer service
- Better third-party add-ons (especially from non-Ukraine and Russian development houses).
- IP-telephony - this feature is beautiful and helps collaborate and communicate better.
- This software can be accessed anywhere on a cell phone just by having the mobile application.
- It has project management. It has call management. It allows for creating custom fields. It has an option to self-host.
- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email.
- A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough. Doesn't have an accounting feature.
- Not real quick or robust development but what it does it does very well.
- File sharing is poor and doesn't sync consistently. It became easier just to email documents and files.
- Lots of features and modules that can be switched on or off
- Unbeatable pricing
- Very easy to implement off the shelf
- Very good as corporate social network
- Confusing navigation
- Average user experience
- Doesn’t allow for many tailor made configurations - what you see is what you get
- Could have an idea management area
- Could have a training calendar with enrollment management
- Doesn’t have AD synch
- A huge number of integrations
- Beautiful design
- Availability of modules to be set within the company
- Availability of internal chat and social network elements
- System impediments of leads
- Technical support is not competent
- No sync with mobile app
- Confusing interface takes time to sort out
- For the sales department, the system is badly sharpened - managers do not need to enter information in 2-3 clicks
- Android App
- Integration with other services
- User management
- Some parts of Bitrix24 are too complex. Please let users have more freedom to configure fields to their liking.
- The presence of too many tools can be overwhelming at first.
- Huge opportunities for customization, integration with other services. Easy search for solutions to setup questions.
- The ability to write letters directly from the system with the help of a binding for working mail.
- The presence of an application for Android. This helps to get access anywhere.
- Slow interface. A lot of unnecessary features and settings that do not disable
- One and the same need can be solved in various ways. This causes confusion in the sophistication of the work.
- The presence of unnecessary tools in the work complicates navigation and the user's work in the system.
- Additional functions require certain resources, but they are not used.
- Task assignment
- Task and Project management
- User management
- Interface - it currently *feels* amateur; I am sure that it's not, but the lack of customisation means that we can't improve it.
- Time Reporting - time entries can only be logged in real-time, not post-hoc.
- The searching tool is great. It helps a lot to find registered information previously organized by company or contact.
- The streamline feature is a great way to post information and communicate to all users or just to a part of them. It may include the segmentation based on groups (example: sales information only to salespeople).
- Easy integration with other systems to automate marketing campaigns (example: MailChimp).
- Easy setup on cloud version: register and start to use the software! The free version is good enough if your business is not so big or complex.
- Sometimes the user interface is too complex in a few parts of the system. It would be great to have the chance to simplify some of them (self-configuration).
- The permissions feature is limited. We tried to set up a specific user type (to restrict the access to CRM information) based on his own companies/contacts (something basic to a CRM) but it was not possible.
- The features to manage deals and sales funnel are a bit complex too when compared to other cloud CRM providers. We tried to use this feature for a while but it did not fit to our needs.
- Bitrix24 is not only a chatting and communication platform. It does lots of activities for us to communicate with peers in best way which helps to get done our work activities done properly on time and as per schedule. For example, if there is a meeting scheduled on a particular date, we used to get the notification on that day once we login. Also we get a notification about who is going to attend and what the agenda of the meeting will be. The best thing is that all these activies are very user user friendly in bitrix24. You can easily understand it what's going on there.
- Bitrix24 is very simple and understandable. The user interface of the bitrix 24 is damn good looking and appealing. The Update has various option to upload. You can upload any particular file for selected users. Task allocation bar also has various options. It tracks your task activities and keeps updates on it to the allocator. You can close the task by clicking on task completion button, hence the task allocator will automatically get notified that task is completed.
- The another best thing of the bitrix24 is general update bar. Every employee can share their updates and task completion success on that. For example, in our organization if any campaign or project is successfully done then person related to that project to share his success with all, and also share his new findings and how they completed this by overcoming the challenges. That feature of bitrix24 is very unique. Even our organization director shares general updates and success milestones of the company on this bar.
- You can make groups of particular teams or departments to interact with similar job roles of employees, where you can communicate all your project related queries and tasks with your peers.
- In short bitrix24 has reduced the various emailing work within our organization.You don't have to wait for the email for work. You can ping a particular person and get your work done over the system. It is very useful in various small and big updates as well.
- Bitrix24 also provides audio/video communication which is also helpful when communicating with senior managers to get better understanding and to solve various business problems.
- In spite of various good features of bitrix24, it has room of various improvement also. Bitrix24 has various crash reports in our organization which makes birtix24 annoying. Sometimes the downtime is more than 5 hours, which makes bitrix24 poor on the technical side. This means you cannot depend on bitrix24 for your work; you have to maintain a back up plan for it.
- You cannot connect various other applications in bitrix24. It supports very few applications. [For example] Grammarly works poorly in bitrix24.