Overall Satisfaction with SoGoSurvey
We use SoGoSurvey across multiple teams at our company and for a variety of surveys with our clients, members, potential clients, partners, etc.
- Customer service - I can always get in touch with someone quickly to help me
- Ease of use - especially with recent updates, its been easy to use and train others at my company to use
- Variety of options - there's pretty much a solution for anything we need
- Training - they offer a variety of training opportunities, esp for new tools
- There are a few little things on reporting that I'd like to see made easier - e.g. to multi-select questions to add to the custom tab
- We're able to much more easily get a gauge of how our clients and members feel about our service and product, and better able to understand areas of need.
- We're able to follow up directly with folks who are satisfied or recommend areas of improvement and get more details to improve our business.
- We're able to create targeted surveys for our clients, which is a value add for them.
Do you think Sogolytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sogolytics's feature set?
Did Sogolytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sogolytics go as expected?
Would you buy Sogolytics again?
I wouldn't say everything is super intuitive, so it does require training and I still have to play around a bit to get the information I need sometimes. But on the whole the tool is very easy to use, especially once you get trained and use it a few times. And they continuously make improvements which help with the intuitiveness.
Customer support is amazing - I always can get an answer quickly and it always solves my problem.
The tool has been able to meet all of our needs, and where we've wanted to get creative, the SoGo team has brainstormed solutions with us. So I can't think of a scenario where the tool ISN'T well suited for the research needed. We use it primarily for information gathering surveys and satisfaction surveys. It's worked really well for those.