Overall Satisfaction with Solarwinds Samanage
We are a technology-enabled managed services provider. We use Samanage as our ITSM system, and we use it for our CMDB. Our clients interact with us using Samanage. The can open service requests, report incidents, and problems, and approve/track changes. We expose Samanage to our clients via our Apiphani ports, so we are heavy users of the Samanage API.
- Integrated CMDB allows for centralized views of the virtual machines we manage for our clients.
- API is strong enough for us to expose all ITSM functions to our clients via our portal (one stop shopping).
- It's flexible to configure multiple sets of Service Levels and Escalations - so we meet the unique needs of each client.
- We've had some issues with markup characters coming through the API.
- In fact, almost all our issues have had to do with the API, but we imagine we hit it much harder than the average Samanage customer.
- And, when we've had issues, Samanage has always made their developers available to work with us.
- Critical element in our ability to deliver and manage services.
- Allows for efficiencies in human effort required to manage tickets.
SolarWinds Samanage had the features we wanted, presented in a more efficient overall package, for a far better price point that ServiceNow.
Solarwinds Samanage has been a great fit for us as a managed service provider due to the integrated CMDB, ease of customization/automation, and the ability to integrate with our portal via your API. The price was also quite reasonable.