Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD)
We utilize the SolarWinds Web Help Desk both internally within our organization and we support "outside" entities that utilize our Public Safety Application and/or hardware. We tried out a demo and the product and decided to make it permanent in our environment. We use this track for re-occurring issues, as a knowledge base, and to measure the performance of our service. This has been a very valuable tool for our organization.
- SolarWinds Web Help Desk was easy to implement and maintain
- Support behind the product is phenomenal
- SolarWinds is great about notifying customers about product updates
- Owners / Users of the product can make suggestions to SolarWinds to help make improvements or feature requests
- I have been a user for over 8 years and the product continues to exceed my expectations!
- I am amazed at the fact that the users have an impact on how the product continues to evolve
- Continued efforts put forth on the security of all the SolarWinds products have been amazing
- Amazing impact on our Organization, we are much more organized since we implemented SolarWinds Web Help Desk
- The ROI is in the statistics! The application cost pennies to run compared to what the product will do for your organization.
- I challenge you to find a better product for the price!
- Our documentation has improved since we implemented SolarWinds Web Help Desk
- CA Service Management and with CA Service Desk Manager
Many years ago at a different employer, we utilized CA Service Desk, which is now under the Broadcom umbrella; previously it was under Computer Associates. What a nightmare to configure and set up ... it took months to get this product off the ground. SolarWinds Web Help Desk was up and running within a week! Don't get me wrong, you need to be organized and have a basic flow chart set up for yourself before you deploy, but the configuration is so very easy to implement if you follow the documentation!
Do you think SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD)'s feature set?
Did SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) go as expected?
Would you buy SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) again?
I can't think of any areas where SolarWinds Web Help Desk would not be appropriate. The software can scale to any size organization. You get out of the product what you put into the product if you know what I mean. CaCa in = Caca out! We put forth a good effort in creating groups and categories. I am quite pleased with how we have leveraged the product in our organization. I am also pleased with the support of the product; you have the user group called THWACK and then you always have a direct line into Support or you can open up a case from your Orion console if you have the SWID linked to your installation.