Tie it all together.
January 16, 2021
Tie it all together.
Community and Business Development Manager
InTouch Credit UnionBanking, 51-200 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Source by IC Thrive
InTouch Credit Union uses Source for most if not all internal communications. It allows employees to have one area to get information on communications, processes, forms, etc.
- We use lots of forms to streamline processes. For example, expense reports, personal change forms, referrals, and even specific department requests.
- It also have security features that you can also standardize for users.
- The storyboard makes it also convenient to promote the company's current objects.
- There isn't availablity to help with charity drives. We aren't able to track or even graph information as it becomes available.
- We also have repo vehicles and are not able to have employees bid on these items anonymously. Even though we have the Buy/Sell asset it doesn't allow for any items to be sold this way.
- It would also be nice if we were able to interface with our current internet site. For example, it would be nice to post our Community Outreach Calendar for all of our regions to our webpage, so we don't have to double create work.
- The workflow when building forms doesn't allow for when someone is out of the office for it to flow to another manager. We would have to create a drop-down and have the employee select who it needs to go to for approval. Would be nice if the systems administrator could be able to change the approver and then resend the item for approval. At this time the employee would have to resubmit or the admin would have to email the current item for approval or we would have to impersonate this individual to approve.
We currently have not evaluated any other intranet services, but we will be looking at the system functionality it doesn't offer vs another provided that does.
Do you think Intranet Connections delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Intranet Connections's feature set?
Did Intranet Connections live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Intranet Connections go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Intranet Connections again?