March 03, 2022
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Spiff
As the Head of Sales, I use Spiff to track our sales as a team, and at the individual level. The Spiff team has taken our quota and commission models and worked to make sure we have up-to-date data and can effectively track commission and adherence to quota. Our users can see their commissions in real-time, and know exactly what they'll be paid.
- Incorporate our proprietary commission models
- Provide an easy to use dashboard
- Allow for corrections and updates
- Reports, I just have never gotten the reports portion to work the way I need it to
- Allowing for a tracked user to be in more than one group for tracking purposes, but not double count them
- Allow a separate portion for "house" sales that don't hit any rep for revenue.
Do you think Spiff delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Spiff's feature set?
Did Spiff live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Spiff go as expected?
Would you buy Spiff again?
Spiff is a great commission tracking product and has served our company well. I loved the initial onboarding process, but wish that the ability to get ongoing support from our account manager was better. Our old account manager was very hands-on. The new one, in the one interaction I've had, sent me a link to read about how to get what I needed. As we all know, the competition is stiff, and a supportive account manager can make all the difference!