Overall Satisfaction with Spigit
Spigit is being used throughout Ingeus UK operations and is across multiple contracts. The platform is used to generate ideas from staff members to support the business to improve in a numbers of ways such as: ways of working, technologies, and customer service. Ingeus has roughly 100 offices, and so the platform also provides staff from across the company to network and engage with each other; this can be a productive way to share best practise.
Spigit has also been used as a way for management to communicate with staff and involve them in business decisions (through using challenges). Challenges have also been used to gather staff opinion and ideas - for example on new contracts.
- Idea Graduation - Lots of customisable features make it possible to manage lots and lots of ideas at the same time (through graduation thresholds).
- Gamification Settings - Staff enjoy the point scoring system which encourages engagement. These points gained through contributing on the site can be exchanged for prizes in a special store!
- Customisable interface - The site can be customised to meet your company's branding and specification. It can work alongside any other systems you have in place.
- Idea Implementation - Once an idea has been accepted on the system, I believe more could be done to support users to manage the implementation process and also to ensure staff are kept up-to-date with progress.
- Site Editor/ Widgets - The widgets area could be made easier to use and edit and also to navigate. it is quite a dated aspect of the Administration Settings!
- We have found it difficult to quantify the value added - still working on ensuring the benefits are measurable... We have often used it to gain an insight into staff options etc.