Overall Satisfaction with Spoonfed
Spoonfed is the catering software we use for our business. We are multi unit bakery and cafes with catering options offered out of all locations.
- Ability to have robust and changing menu options.
- Authorizing payments and payment links sent via email.
- Customer profiles.
- Ability to save credit card numbers for repeat guests.
- Guests can place orders themselves.
- It's based out of England - so users in the USA sometimes run into unfamiliar verbiage or set up because of this, plus support team is in England.
- Customer database set up isn't set up intuitively.
- Glitches in functionality - sometimes is down/not working.
- Customer database for companies and individuals.
- Payment links sent over email.
- Robust menu setup.
- Not always intuitive for users in USA.
- If you are able to set up the guests placing orders themselves, big ROI and ability to have a leaner catering team.
- Calendar feature allows you to see orders at multi units / enterprise level.
- Production sheets allow for commissary to track production for needs across multi units.
This is the only catering software that we have used. We were doing all of this in house beforehand.
Do you think Spoonfed delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Spoonfed's feature set?
Did Spoonfed live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Spoonfed go as expected?
Would you buy Spoonfed again?
Spoonfed is well suited for smaller catering teams, it offers the ability to have a large changing menu and for guests to place orders themselves. If you are doing catering business with repeat customers it's quite useful [as] you can repeat orders and save all of the guest's info in the database. I would not recommend it if it does not integrate into your point of sale as you will need to have an entirely different system for payments and sales because of this.