Fairly new to the Product, but the word about its usefulness has Spredfast!https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementKhoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)Unspecified7.31301012018-01-17T22:16:01.156Z
January 17, 2018
Fairly new to the Product, but the word about its usefulness has Spredfast!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Spredfast
Spredfast Conversations is being used to house assets, plan and schedule deployments, and measure results. Spredfast Intelligence is being used to monitor our own and our competitors' mentions across social channels, as well as being used to monitor trends in our industry. The specific business problems it is being used to address include having one platform to monitor social media metrics (instead of logging into each channel and getting metrics for just that platform), and to be able to measure social "buzz" created by our attendance and efforts at trade events.
- View Metrics across channels: Spredfast gives quick access to the most important metrics and you can compare metrics across channels with just a few mouse clicks. This used to be a very cumbersome and manual process but is now greatly simplified and immediate.
- Monitoring competitors: we monitor both our competitors' tweets, and mentions of them. This allows us to see what customers are saying, and then we can respond to those customers or promote specific aspects of our product that addresses our competitors' shortcomings.
- Quick Customer Response: We can very easily see when a customer or social media user is mentioning our brand, and can respond to concerns, questions about products, or advice we can offer in responding directly to that user or a broader audience.
- Customer Service: There have only been a few times where I needed to contact Customer Service. They are always quick to respond and take care to offer appropriate help. Then, they follow up to make sure your concerns/needs have been met. I'm impressed!
- Training: The platform is very deep, and the training is somewhat limited and out of date. This is endemic in the SaaS field, as the platform changes faster than the training materials can be updated. Spredfast should revise their training videos (which are already quite good) to have updated material, go much slower in explanations, and break the topics up into shorter (but more in-depth) topics.
- Exporting from Intelligence: I can create dashboards, analytics, and the like, but it would be great to have more and more accessible exporting options.
Social Media is something that we're really focusing on this year. The company leadership sees the value and necessity of engaging customers and the broader audience in order to increase loyalty and build brand awareness. As we shift from a product-focused company to a membership organization, the ability to engage our customers and the general public wherever and whenever they are will be critical for our success.
We are just starting to use Spredfast. It has already proven valuable, and we aren't even fully using it yet. We're getting up to speed with both the tool and with a broader Social Media strategy (and, BTW, they have really done an incredibly wonderful job consulting with us on that strategy!). So we're really just getting involved heavily in this space. We've now got the strategy and the tool, thanks to Spredfast on both accounts, now it's up to us to execute it. It's going to be an exciting year!
We are just starting to really use Spredfast, so haven't fully realized the benefit of all they have to offer. Currently, our Media Content team and the Marketing Analyst manually monitors our channel posts and interactions, and notify the appropriate department if there is a customer care issue. We're looking forward to setting up more topics for specific types of concerns and setting up alerts on those with which we can notify the appropriate customer care team (product, sales, etc.) when there is a customer issue that needs attention.
We are really hoping to be able to integrate Spredfast data with Tableau. We use Tableau to report, analyze, and forecast business metrics across the company. As yet, there isn't an automated solution to this, which is a significant need of ours. Our IT staff can likely do this, but it'll need to be at least 3-4 months before they can do this. I would hope Spredfast would look into greater automated integration with the major reporting platforms, such as Tableau.
I was not involved in the selection process, but I know several other companies and products were evaluated. Spredfast was chosen because of the simplicity of use but yet technological sophistication of their product. When you find a product that works miracles but is simple to use, the best advice is to grab it ASAP. Spredfast also did a very thorough study of our brand and was able to propose a comprehensive, cross-channel social media marketing strategy. Their thoroughness impressed us, and made us realize that this was the company we needed to be working with.
We have not yet taken advantage of these resources that I am aware of. As an Information Analyst, I'm mainly interested in the data and it's accessibility. If there are events that specifically address data and analysis, and that are offered in a way that can be consumed remotely/online, I would surely take advantage of that opportunity!