Spredfast Review 3 of 60
User Review: "Skyrocket Social with Spredfast"
Angel Soria, MBA profile photo
Updated June 11, 2018

User Review: "Skyrocket Social with Spredfast"

Score 10 out of 101

Modules Used
Conversations

Overall Satisfaction with Spredfast

Spredfast Conversations was rolled out last summer and the entire team has been extremely helpful. Each business within Honeywell uses the platform differently. On the Aerospace side, we use the platform across our global marketing communications team, allowing them to upload and schedule content, view the calendar, see analytics, all while monitoring governance. I live on the platform daily to manage approvals, ensure our content is evenly distributed across channels, community management, and more. Previously I used Spredfast Experience at the Phoenix Suns (NBA) in the social media lounge to manage and monitor content during home games.
  • I met our reps, Heather Buckingham and Mahshad Vakili Hall, in person before the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year. We instantaneously clicked, they have been extremely helpful, excellent resources, and genuinely care about our success with the platform. I love Heather, Mahshad and the entire Spredfast team!
  • During the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year, I had the opportunity to meet a lot of the Spredfast team. From senior leadership to directors, sales, fulfillment, and customer service everyone made me feel like part of the family. A special shout out to Dave Games, Seth Egert, Matt Flamman, Alex Levy, Nadia Khalid and more. It was such a great first impression and they haven't disappointed.
  • I've signed up for some of the complimentary training sessions with the product coaching team and have learned so much from them! After receiving minimal training on the platform and functionalities in Conversations, I cherish these coaching sessions. A big thank you to our rep, Heather Buckingham, for encouraging me to sign up for these sessions. Shout out to Martin La Rocca and Casey Mong for being amazing product coaches and Josh Briseno for his support too!
  • Spredfast just gets it! They know the social space, keep up with the ever-changing landscape, and their summits provide so much value.
  • Based on the feedback I receive from our global marketing communications team I would say analytics could be improved. However, I have tried to get our team to upgrade to the Intelligence package which would be a better fit for us and we would get more out of. As part of that package, analytics are enhanced.
  • When editing posts, it would be great to have a button to quickly reschedule a post rather than having to open the entire post up. Unless there already is and I just don't know :)
Social media is extremely important to our company's overall marketing and customer care strategy and has more of a presence than ever.

Spredfast has helped me increase engagement across all social channels by +1,061%, followers by +46%, impressions by +189%, interactions by +303% and video views by +532% YoY. The platform is also extremely helpful with governance across our global team.
Our implementation situation was unique, to say the least. Although Spredfast recommended against it, the enablement piece was removed from our package, making the implementation subpar. My advice to anyone who makes the move over to Spredfast is to keep the training, it's lucrative! You're already spending the money so saving a few bucks isn't worth setting your team up for failure. Training helps for so many reasons but the most important is the adoption of the tool with the team and it minimizes the learning curve. Trust me!
There are so many things this platform can do! Conversations was purchased for us but Intelligence is more in alignment with our social goals and objectives. The bigger the package, the more you have to work with!
Spredfast is an intuitive and user-friendly tool. They did well on aesthetics too!
The Spredfast support team is on point! Anything you need, they have you covered. Even when you don't think you need something, they're there to check in, see how things are going, suggest coaching sessions, make recommendations - they're so attentive and hospitable, it's amazing! I'm impressed with their level of service.
There really isn't any comparison. Spredfast is definitely a leader in the market!
The level of service Spredfast provides is unparalleled! Anytime I need anything they are right there to help until things are resolved. They're extremely prompt, thorough and know what they're doing. Spredfast just gets it! They know the social space, keep up with the ever-changing landscape, and their summits provide so much value. I highly recommend Spredfast!

Spredfast Feature Ratings