Sprinklr Review: "Spinklr: Great Social Media Management for Listening and Content Management"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprinklrUnspecified7.71001012014-10-21T19:00:01.701Z
Overall Satisfaction with Sprinklr
At the organization I used Sprinklr at, Sprinklr was being used by the entire public affairs team around the world. Being a social media management and listening tool, Sprinklr addressed the problem of connecting a spread out and spread thin public affairs team into one tool that allowed each team member to contribute to the conversation. Team members were able to monitor their specific brand social channels, particularly important as the industry I worked in often had negative feedback from social media users, and derive detailed reports from Sprinklr's reporting tool. This allowed the public affairs team to grow the company's social media presence by not only listening and understanding the audience, but also easily sharing content in an easy to use user-interface.
- Reporting capabilities: Sprinklr's reporting tool is able to make any custom report that you can imagine. The reporting tool takes some getting used to if you're not a data scientist, but once you get the hang of it, it's one of the best I've seen in terms of breadth.
- Listening and monitoring capabilities: Sprinklr is one of the best social media management tools for listening that I've come across. With customizable dashboards, you're able to create streams for just about anything. With Sprinklr, you can keep tabs on your dissenters and respond to them in an efficient manner.
- Content management: Sprinklr allows users to import collateral into the system, making it easy to reuse content. We would upload the photos we used and tag them in a way that we could search for them later. This made it incredibly easy to find old content right in the tool.
- I'd like to see more pre-made reports so that the non-data scientists can easily create reports.
- Ability to pull in a photo to LinkedIn. We had to first upload the photo to Flickr and then post the link to the photo which was time-consuming and annoying.
- Maybe a team member chat? It was always hard to interact with team members even though we were assigning things to each other.
- Ability to grow our social media presence on all of our corporate channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
- Save time in posting and monitoring our social channels
- Ability to monitor and connect with scientific audiences. My company was not a B2C brand, but many of our products are used in B2C products. Sprinklr makes it easy for us to connect with consumers and make science more social.
- Ability to quickly respond to negative feedback.
I've used many social media management tools and Sprinklr has been the best by far for listening and monitoring. With the ability to create custom dashboards, use sentiment analysis and ability to identify trends in your audience, Sprinklr made it easy to know what was going on within any social channel at any given time. Negative feedback is tagged and automatically assigned to the proper user, making it easier to respond faster.
Sprinklr is great for content management. By uploading collateral right into the tool, you never have to go looking for old content. If you've tagged it properly, you can find it again easily and quickly. Sprinklr covers every social channel you'll ever need and makes it easy to schedule and track what's going on in every channel. I liked their calendar view in the scheduling tool. It made it easy for me to see what else was scheduled on a given day.
I think Sprinklr is best suited for larger organizations that are interested in monitoring and listening to their social channels. If you're just interested in posting content, Sprinklr isn't for you. It's a powerful tool that allows you to track so many different social channels. Sprinklr isn't for the small business who's just starting a social media presence. It is more useful for brands that already have a growing presence on social.