Sprinklr Advertising has a Good User Interface
- Paid Media Advertising
- Paid Media Reporting
Overall Satisfaction with Sprinklr Advertising
- Great personal attention from our account executive. They tried their best to coach and onboarding.
- Sprinklr is really user friendly. The navigation is intuitive and simple to learn.
- Their knowledge base of articles and user generated tips was really awesome and complete. You can find anything you need in there.
- They were always open to our requests but often had a hard time implementing fixes or accommodating our requests.
- Advertising on Sprinklr is basically the same experience as if you were going to run your ads on Facebook so there's not a huge value add.
- Measurable and easy to see clicks and actions taken on ads lends to a positive or negative ROI depending on the call to action.
- As far as the cost of the tool, it's good to manage and control many users so I'd say this is a positive ROI.
I think Sprinklr is great for companies that manage a lot of pages. There is definitely some efficiency of scale when being able to post one message or ad on several pages. As I said, the tool was fine for content management and campaign management but doesn't offer a lot that you can't get directly from Facebook. What it does offer is a great user interface that is much more friendly than Facebook admin tools. They also offer good customer service and good support packages so if you need a little boost getting going, they are a good option.