Overall Satisfaction with SQL Server Integration Services
In our organization, we have two Microsoft windows servers. We integrate their data sync via SQL Server Integration Services. It's easy for us to migrate our data from one server to another server. The debugging capabilities are great, particularly during data flow execution. We can look into the data and see what's going on in the pipeline.
- Encrypt files with SSIS and send them to various network locations this way we solve complex business problems.
- We can migrate DTS packages to SSIS while choosing to run DTS packages using DTS runtime or incorporate DTS packages into SSIS this way we migrate DTS packages to SQL Server Integration Services.
- We can transform data to make sure it complies with the rules of the database they are migrating to other servers with Integrations Services.
- User-required automation needs much more scope.
- Exporting numerous tables in CSV format has to be done one by one by manual.
- More cost-efficient than other ETL tools of the same stature
- No extra requirement of learning anything other than SQL itself
- Helps in analysing customers' data by collecting them at a single place
Do you think SQL Server Integration Services delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SQL Server Integration Services's feature set?
Did SQL Server Integration Services live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SQL Server Integration Services go as expected?
Would you buy SQL Server Integration Services again?