Overall Satisfaction with Stack Overflow for Teams
Stack Overflow for teams helps me complete my work and not have to leave the product I use most. It allows for cross-team collaboration in an instant. I can see a feed of all the different posts available and respond right in the app I use most. I enjoy this feature and would recommend it highly to other people.
- They do the live feed very well.
- Giving medals out for contribution increases collaboration.
- See a point system allows for a little friendly competition.
- I would recommend an increased engineering focus on the Microsoft Teams integration.
- It would be nice to make more medals.
- Easier ways to earn points.
- Ability to upvote correct answers.
- The ease of use to post a question.
- How it integrates with Microsoft Teams.
- Positive impact by saving us time to solve our needs.
- Negative impact by allowing for overly competitive people to game the system.
- Soliciting upvote from you coworkers simply for points.
- Azure DevOps Services (formerly VSTS)
I like Stack Overflow better because it allows for easier onboarding and communication. Azure DevOps has way too many features and it makes it hard to understand how to upvote. Stack Overflow for Teams is better for collaboration due to its simple UX and readily available collaboration features like upvoting questions and comments.
Do you think Stack Overflow for Teams delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Stack Overflow for Teams's feature set?
Did Stack Overflow for Teams live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Stack Overflow for Teams go as expected?
Would you buy Stack Overflow for Teams again?
When I have a question it is nice to be able to simply ask my team. I don't have to rely on strangers but effectively increase communication with my teammates. This allows for a greater sense of community and for coworker involvement. It makes it easy to answer each other's questions.