Overall Satisfaction with Stripe
I use Stripe to charge my clients for purchases that they make; some are one time purchases and others are recurring. I need a service that is convenient, reliable and easy to use. I also need a service that has low fees and is convenient for my customers to use.
- They are reliable. I can count on everything going smoothly with transactions.
- They are accurate. I don’t run into problems with collecting the proper amounts or being overcharged for fees.
- They have good customer service. If I have a question about the customer portal or a problem with a customer, they help me resolve these issues.
- I have found some things can be confusing to understand or use on the customer portal screen
- Multiple payment options
- Low fees for collecting payments
- Smooth transactions
- Smooth deposits
- Stripe has been a positive contributor to my business because I am collecting payments through them!
I didn’t use Square for very long. I was charging customers for a direct sales company and that was fine. But now that I have my own website and many products to manage, I needed a company that could help me manage my customers and collect payments from out of the country. I didn’t used to have a customer portal or need as much support when I used Square. Since the companies and software programs that I use rely on Stripe, it gives me confidence that I could trust them. I was right!
Do you think Stripe delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Stripe's feature set?
Did Stripe live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Stripe go as expected?
Would you buy Stripe again?
I am a single owner LLC with a couple of contracted workers. That means most of my business dealings are my responsibility, but I don’t have a lot of time to deal with problems and I need things to run smoothly. I sell digital products and coaching services. I had a monthly subscription program for a year. Stripe has been well suited for me, whether I needed monthly fees collected for my membership site, payments for one time purchases, or payments split into 2-3 charges. i am glad I have Stripe working for me.