February 27, 2022
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Submittable
I use Submittable as a tool to manage and review grant applications, maintain relationships with existing grantees, and capture data to analyze our giving trends.
- Great overview of all applicants to our various grants programs
- Smooth and equitable application process
- Easy application review system
- Tracking our grants pot--currently, there does not seem to be a way to have an overview of how much funding our grant applicants are requesting as a total per program. I calculate this manually, which is time consuming.
- The total funds pot is currently in dollars, and I can't change this to the currency we use internally.
- The automated submittable emails aren't very attractive and their action button isn't always clear.
Overall, it is pretty simple to use and there are plenty of explanatory videos to help find the answers to any questions you have.
Yes, definitely. We are able to send messages easily to applicants and track all our communications so that no messages get lost and no emails get missed. We are still only a few months into using Submittable, but we're certain that this is one of the best things about using Submittable.
Do you think Submittable delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Submittable's feature set?
Did Submittable live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Submittable go as expected?
Would you buy Submittable again?
Really suited to the application process for grants making--application forms are easy to build, and easy to complete. Less suited to tracking your total grants spend--this is quite clunky and complicated to use, as it is quite a manual process, and there doesn't seem to be a way to compare sums (e.g., total grant sum requested vs total grant sum awarded per program).