- The value of this application has had a positive ROI since the first year.
- The software inventory has provided evidence of licensing during audits.
- The tickets are so easy to fill in and administer that technicians get more work done.
- improve user satisfaction
- Production time reduction
- improve communication with clients
- Positive impact on KPI medication
- Positive impact in administrative areas
- Good role management.
- Improved ticket resolution time
- Ticket data useful for audits
- SLA accountability
- The lack of advanced customization makes us do more manual tasks where another ITSM could have automatized it.
- Before we only had email, so SysAid was a big step up in terms of service and productivity.
- SysAid is also used by the manager to see which tech is overloaded. It helps balance the load between the technicians.
- The time saving
- The improve of the process
- The managing of the SLA
- We have been more efficient in communication in our team and at identifying issues.
- Less telephone calls or emails to the Helpdesk
- Quicker TAT on issues based on priority
- Easy access to reports
- Negative - having to contact support almost every time I want to do something, so that they can show me where/how to do it.
- Positive - their support team is amazing and very quick, so when I do need them, I can usually get things done fast.
- Workflows have added a level of support that we didn't know existed in a product and will be opening up a whole new world of processes we will benefit greatly from.
- ROI improved
- Team management
- Response time
- Less phone calls (positive)
- More effort to manage tickets (negative)
- Better organization of work and priorities (positive)
- The impact has been positive since in the first year it was reflected in the decrease in work orders due to the use of articles from the knowledge database.
- The reports module helped us to better present the information about the department's work with the company's management.
- The projects module is also of great help for a better monitoring of the department's projects
- We have never had a system in place to categorize and keep track of incoming requests, and SysAid had made this an easy transition.
- SysAid is one of the more affordable options when compared to other products in this space.
- SysAid was one application that we looked into that provided us the single pane of glass with all the needed features in one easy-to-use cloud-based application.
- Allowed us to get VIPs up and running ASAP
- Allows us to respond to all tickets same day
- Ensures that valuable time is not spent trying to self service issues without any support
- Much more stable than ServiceDesk +.
- No audit trail for deletions (accidental or intentional).
- Less expensive than some others with a few better features.
- It does the job we needed to do reasonably well.
- To be: compliance to audit & standards (IRM, ISO, Infosec & others)
- To be: Better asset management
- To be: better patch management
- Assets are automatic entered into the system. No errors are made as it is automatic.
- Excellent onboarding and project management.
- Improve Helpdesk efficiency
- Reduced missed tickets
- More productive Helpdesk
- Return on Investment has been great. We have an on premise setup that is minimal to maintain. Without using SysAid our department would be in disarray.
- Projects Tool - This has been imperative with our HR team and IT.
- Inventory Import has been huge. We can attach budget sources, internal asset tags, costs, and purchase dates for devices like iPads and Chromebooks to reference for our replacement cycle.
- validity of our services
- accompaniment service areas
- we can know how effectly we are using the reports
- we improved our services with a short time response for the ticket
- It helps our IT Staff to organize incoming tickets and distribute work.
- We have improved service times
- It has been observed that equipment has greater failures
- We have improved the way we keep inventories
- Reduction of 20% of Customer demands
- Reduction of resolution time for sales procedures
- Increase of 30% on resolution ticket for IT departments
- better ticket management
- too much investment in time and money to adapt Sysaid to our reality
SysAid Technologies Ltd. is a provider of IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions that integrate the essential IT tools into one service desk. Available as a cloud-based or on-premises solution, SysAid's ITIL-certified software streamlines day-to-day IT activities so that administrators can deliver fast and comprehensive support.
Founded in 2002 by Israel Lifshitz, SysAid Technologies boasts a growing user base of over 100,000 IT admins in more than 140 countries worldwide, and is available in 42 languages. With scalable solutions for organizations of all sizes, from SMBs to Fortune 500 corporations, SysAid is deployed at companies in multiple industries.
The vendor states SysAid is committed to delivering first-rate technical support, providing a wide range of services and training initiatives. Their customers, beginners and advanced users alike, can take advantage of personalized web demonstrations, free webinars, training programs, and onsite professional services.
With the goal of simplicity, SysAid further states they aim to uphold its commitment of providing an ease-of-use experience that will simplify the ever-complicated tasks of the IT professional.
SysAid has offices in Israel, Australia, Brazil, and the United States. For more information, visit www.sysaid.com.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Service restoration
- Supported: Self-service tools
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: ITSM reports and dashboards
- Supported: Configuration mangement
- Supported: Asset management dashboard
- Supported: Policy and contract enforcement
- Supported: Change requests repository
- Supported: Change calendar
- Supported: Service-level management
- Supported: Service Orchestration
- Supported: Service Desk Automation
Watch SysAid Help Desk, Service Desk, and More. SysAid is a multi-layered ITSM solution with built-in remote control and advanced automation – ready to support your users remotely, during these challenging times.
- Cherwell Service Management
- ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Jira Service Management (Jira Service Desk)
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
- Zendesk Support Suite
- BMC Helix Remedyforce
- BMC FootPrints
- BMC Track-It!
- EasyVista IT Service Manager
- CA Service Management, with CA Service Desk Manager
- Micro Focus Service Manager
- Ivanti ITSM Service Desk, powered by Heat (formerly LANDESK Service Desk)
- BMC Helix ITSM (Remedy)
- Solarwinds Service Desk (formerly Samanage)
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|