Review: "Sysomos Map for Social Planning and Insights"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-monitoringSysomos MAPUnspecified7.7411012014-01-14T01:17:48.440Z
Overall Satisfaction with Sysomos MAP
We use it for 3 functions. Monitoring, measurement, and insight development.
- Quickly allows us to pull basic data.
- Very easy to use if you know how to construct Boolean queries.
- Flexibility to quickly update keywords / queries.
- Customer service.
- Needs more and faster growth for shared / owned channel analysis.
- It is twitter heavy. Pulling from more social sources would be ideal.
- Single seat / license can be used for multiple clients.
- It saves a bunch of time being able to quickly adjust and segment queries.
- The compare tab is very useful to get basic numbers with different filters, queries, geographic areas all at once.
Radian6 is at the very low end with Crimson Hexagon and Netbase at the very top. Sysomos is at the bottom third in terms of sophistication but makes up for a lot by being very easy to use.
Very little spam but not complete firehouse and not as many social channels as I would like.
Speed and historic data make it vital for many of our quick use cases. It isn't adequate for larger and longer term programs.
We do not use it for this function but it doesn't seem to stack up against a spreadfast or Sprinklr.