Tableau: A robust solution for your reporting needs!https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biTableau DesktopUnspecified8.214551012018-10-31T16:24:52.760Z
October 31, 2018
Tableau: A robust solution for your reporting needs!
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Tableau Desktop
Tableau is being used by an entire department. It addresses our need for real-time data and conversion tracking. It allows for all members of our team to tailor reports based on their individual needs.
- Allowing users to export data and manipulate the data based on their needs. This means that although there are prepopulated reports, they aren't rigid and inflexible and they allow users to see the data in other prisms.
- We are able to track users at various stages of the product lifecycle, which means we can see drop-offs, conversions, and other critical touch points.
- Allowing for lay users to create individual reports. Currently, we need to request a Tableau data person to mold new reports for us.
- A drag and drop interphase would be amazing for allowing users to mix touch points as they need.
- The ability to copy and paste data into Excel as opposed to exporting. We don't always need an entire report.
For some reason, we had a lag of one business day and there were instances of delays in the data dump as well. It worked fairly well 95% of the time, but that missing 5% was critical.
Tableau has an excellent format for sharing data, including dashboards and shared reports. Our management team used this feature quite extensively and it allowed us all to view the same data at any time. This was an excellent feature.
Tableau was great for tracking users through the entire user funnel, including connecting it with a Google Pixel. This allowed us to see true conversions based on campaigns, which in turn allowed us to optimize our revenue generating campaigns. One improvement would be the addition of real-time data streams--as it is, they often have a lag of 24 hours.