"Tableau Server Admin Review"https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biTableau ServerUnspecified8.15751012018-11-02T17:00:01.879Z
Overall Satisfaction with Tableau Server
The entire organization of internal users and external users use the Tableau dashboards hosted on Tableau Server. We use Tableau to address health care analytics data.
- The installation, upgrading and migrating to new hardware is straightforward
- The Tableau Server admin can adjust the server processes to make it tailor-fit for the organization, hence increasing the dashboard and query performances.
- The core-based licensing and user-based licensing of Tableau Server is very useful based on the required scenario.
- Support for Exasol Data Connections in Tableau Server for Linux.
- Publish Document Covering Tableau Server Architecture on 2018.2 with HA environment.
- Improve historical reporting for extract schedules on Tableau Server.
Setting the permissions to views and creating user filters will accurately help in restricting the data displayed.
The embedded code and embedded url helps in embedding the customer dashboard to their own site.
The Tableau technical team should be providing faster responses when a technical support case is raised.
Tableau Server Feature Ratings
Report Formatting Templates
Integration with R or other statistical packages
Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Responsive Design for Web Access
Dedicated iOS Application
Dedicated Android Application
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile