Tagetik at a Glance
April 27, 2016
Tagetik at a Glance
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Tagetik
We use Tagetik for our global consolidation of financial statements. It is mainly used by the finance department. We also use it for our budgeting process. All key directors input their budgets and our back office compiles the data to create our global budget.
- Tagetik is extremely flexible and customizable to your business needs.
- It creates financial statement reports extremely fast and gives us the ability to slice and dice financial metrics in more ways than you can imagine.
- I see Tagetik as a long term business partner to help us solve problems.
- A solid implementation team and process.
- Until you get familiar with the software, screens, buttons, etc, are not necessarily intuitive. It just takes time
- Without being involved in the implementation process. A new user might have some difficulty getting up to speed on writing reports and using the system.
- Having a liaison at Tagetik that really understands our business needs so they can help guide us at various stages on implementing parts of Tagetik that we may not be aware of.
- Gave us a tool that can absolutely grow with us to help multi phase implementations.
- A significant time savings in terms of the amount of time we used to spend running reports vs. the time we spend now. Unbelievable improvement.
- Gives us the option to use Tagetik to solve business problems that perhaps we didn't have when we implemented Tagetik. It gives us options without the possibility of implementing a whole other software package.
CCH Tagetik Feature Ratings
30 - General ledger and reporting including quarterly and annual SEC reporting and audit collaboration.
Evaluating Tagetik and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Vendor Reputation
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Analyst Reports
Product usability. Ability to be a solution for future business needs.
Get a project manager and have someone on the team who knows your databases and systems inside and out.
Change management was a small part of the implementation and was well-handled - Getting used to the new way
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - If and only if we need expert assistance and cannot accomplish with our internal staff
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Lots to learn
- Getting used to creating reports can be difficult to get used to
- Navigating until you get used to it