Overall Satisfaction with TapClicks
Our agency specializes in helping multi-unit organizations surround each of their locations with the right social, mobile and digital marketing support that drives business results. Tap Analytics is vital to our business model, allowing us to measure and optimize efforts in real-time, at scale. The platform is used across our entire organization on a daily basis. Our ability to pull data at a store-level, groups of stores or at the brand level gives us an edge and makes us work smarter. We have connect Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads, Google, Twitter, Instagram, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and set-up numerous Import Wizards that pulls in app data, online order data and in-store POS data for a comprehensive, actionable report.
- Customizable dashboards: these are easy to set-up and manage and tell a powerful story. We appreciate that they can be exported.
- Import Wizard: it's very important that we are able to include custom data points in our reports through the Import Wizard. After a short learning curve, we are not importing data on a weekly basis for a comprehensive report that not only shows marketing trends, but the business results too.
- Groups and Clusters: The ability to manage client groups and clusters has been vital to how we report out to the client.
- Parsing Time: We rely on the Import Wizard quite a bit. When we upload a new file, sometimes it parses and is in the dashboard within 30 minutes but usually it takes a full day. We usually need that data much faster and it would be great if it could parse quicker.
- We had a long standing issue where the Total Facebook Likes and Twitter Likes in the dashboard would display a compounded aggregate, not the total. So for example, we have 1,000 Likes on Nov 3, 1,002 Likes on Nov 4th (because we added 2 people) - the Big Number would show this as a total of 2,002 total likes instead of 1,002.