Overall Satisfaction with TeamSupport
Our company uses TeamSupport for two departments. Our support department uses it in chat and email ticket support to address client questions, ideas and concerns. Our development team uses it to track and monitor support representative questions and issues, as well as product development enhancement.
- Product enhancement - they are always evolving and improving the platform.
- Response accuracy - rarely have trouble with customers receiving responses.
- Up time - application is almost always up and available and the rare instances of outages have become less frequent over the last two years.
- When adding customers to a ticket it would be nice to have a hover view where you can see the email address of the contact before adding them. We often have one contact within the same customer listed multiple times for multiple email addresses and I'd like to add the correct one the first time.
- Chat is a newer feature and has room for more visibility including letting the team see who is on which chat right now, without looking at All Tickets > Chat.
- Preview of a ticket before you click on it when you are searching for tickets using Ticket Tags.