September 17, 2015
Fusion Capital ManagementFinancial Services, 1-10 employees
Score 10 out of 10
126.96.36.19918.1922 - 08/21/2015 16:57
Overall Satisfaction with TeamSupport
Our firm uses TeamSupport to manage all day-to-day requests. I typically spend the majority of my day in creating, responding to, and closing tickets. The ticket system has allowed my team and I to keep very detailed records of correspondence between us and the advisors we service. This program has provided us with a high level of accountability and efficiency. TeamSupport is more than convenient, and allows us to track our every move. TeamSupport is convenient and easy to teach to newcomers. I find the program to be useful in things like managing daily tasks as well as longer term requests. I use TeamSupport to service accounts for financial advisors. On a normal day, I process things like systematic distribution requests, account transfers, account openings, technology questions/concerns, overall account maintenance issues, and general support questions. I spend most of my day, every day, reviewing my open tickets and addressing any requests in them. I also enjoy the Reminders function. This allows me to see all of my urgent and less urgent responsibilities in one place. TeamSupport creates a very clean and organized work environment, and I would highly recommend it anyone and everyone interested in growing their business and becoming more time efficient.
- TeamSupport is very clean and easy to navigate.
- The program allows my firm to stay organized and efficient.
- The ticket system is very convenient and helps us prioritize our days.
- I would be interested in seeing a way to sort tickets under 2 filters. Example: I'd love to be able to sort my tickets oldest to newest - AND - by customer within the first filter.
- I would also like to be able to customize my user profile. I think it would be cool to be able to change colors and formats.
- I love TeamSupport!
- TeamSupport has improved our team's response times. We are able to address all requests within a short time of receiving them.
- TeamSupport allows us to effectively manage workflow.
- The program provides us with a certain level of accountability, and requires that we be meticulous in our work.
TeamSupport is perfect for everyday tasks. The program is very well suited to organizing daily duties and addressing short term requests. There is not much we don't put in tickets. Our firm tries to log every action in TeamSupport. The only thing I can think of leaving out of tickets is more internal communication. My team and I typically address private requests/questions outside the realm of tickets.