Does the Job!
September 17, 2015
Does the Job!
Score 8 out of 10
- Team Support Client Relations Tracking
Overall Satisfaction with TeamSupport
We use TeamSupport to track all incoming calls and emails. The system works for our needs which are not extremely diverse. It is used by a team of six on our staff and we have given access to some of our clients with limited view. This works good for accountability. The knowledge base is effective and can be categorized and accessed by clients as well. We have yet to use the client portal; we simply assigned lesser permissions to these clients. It addresses the issue of overflowing our mail server and Outlook inbox and also provides client history at a glance. My supervisor loves the dashboards. It has been effective with the exception of slight bugs that aren't debilitating.
- Good customer service - a requirement!
- Quick fixes to issues
- Connects to our phone system
- No screen shots in IE/Chrome OK
- Search needs to refresh often
- Sometimes connected tickets don't connect and we have to merge them - I love the merge feature
- Make sure to inform all clients to whitelist the domain, we have a small percentage who do not receive our email replies.
- Do not like that attachments disappear when the next message is created. Ask about this, maybe I'm missing a feature selection.