Overall Satisfaction with TeamSupport
TeamSupport is used across our business, by many of our departments, to track program issues, tickets from customers and employees (and even prospects). It is also used as a method of tracking and communication across the board. We use it for our knowledge base, where you can find many of our procedures on how to do things, as well as the reports feature, which helps us gather information when necessary.
- Reporting- There are thousands of reports already there, and ones you can customize, or even create.
- Helps sort data easily.
- TeamSupport customer service is always quick and friendly, and willing to help resolve any issue we may incur.
- Customer ticketing system - LOVE this feature. All of our current customers are able to send us tickets, which we can track and add to for any assistance they need.
- The new calendar feature is a little confusing.
- The place to edit a ticket is a lot different and took some getting used to. There are no boxes any longer, so I wasn't aware I had to click a blank space to select something.
- When closing a ticket, and entering the time, there is no easy way to select a time, you can scroll up or down only.
- better customer service
- increased employee efficiency for assisting customers
- ability to track concerns/issues
I like two features the most, ticketing, and also the knowledge base. It's easy to input your own instructions in there so other employees can find it. As for the ticketing, I love this because I can track when a client comes back for assistance, and ensure we were there to help them, if not - we're able to see why the ball was dropped.
40 - Sales, customer support, management, development
- Customer Support