Overall Satisfaction with TeamWave
We adopted TeamWave for our real estate sale CRM. Our pre-sales and sales teams are mapped on the tool. Our requirement was to address visual management requirements along with reminders and follow-up efficiency. For being a cost-sensitive startup we wanted a tool that had unlimited user subscription, instead of the pay-per-user subscription model. TeamWave is serving us to that extent adequately.
- Unlimited users
- CRM & Project management in one tool
- Visual Cards
- [I feel] Product management is tedious
- Flexibility of Integration with TPA
- Mobile App is not robust.
- Easy to scale of operations, since unlimited users are allowed.
- Database cost is not recurring
Do you think TeamWave delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TeamWave's feature set?
Did TeamWave live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TeamWave go as expected?
Would you buy TeamWave again?