Teleopti has simplified our scheduling!https://www.trustradius.com/call-center-workforce-optimizationTeleopti WFMUnspecified7.461012018-05-23T20:17:08.468Z
May 23, 2018
Teleopti has simplified our scheduling!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Teleopti WFM
Teleopti WFM is used by the entire customer support team at HubSpot and likely several other departments as well. It typically is used to manage scheduling concerns and adjust staffing according to business levels. It helps us forecast how busy it is likely to be and how many people it takes to address that as a business. It lifts a huge burden from the team and helped organize the entire department.
- Teleopti provides the ability to schedule meetings at the most optimal time with very little work from the end user. It prevents huge scheduling conflicts that may typically occur in other scheduling softwares.
- Allows for flexible staffing that works with employee preferences and business needs. This is a system that remains fair and managable and that in itself is a rare feature.
- The tool is color coded, very customizable, and most importantly easy to read and manipulate with drag and drop features.
- Sometimes the features can look very similar or can be very minimal in the requests tools so it is very easy to make user mistakes (not swapping a field from the default or forgetting to check a box)
- I tried integrating this calendar with Google Calendar and it never updates the same day when changes are made. It seems like it always take 24 hours to update in other interfaces.
- Teleopti has increased the efficiency of our department and made scheduling more consistent for employees.
- Our team has been able to adjust staffing levels to address business levels instead of hiring more staff and just being overstaffed unnecessarily.
I have worked for other smaller companies that have just used excel sheets to manage scheduling and it was a complete mess. This is a complete and utter 180 in that scheduling is so simplified and creates/causes basically zero conflict among staff.