Teleopti: The Best Overall Product, with some caveatshttps://www.trustradius.com/call-center-workforce-optimizationTeleopti WFMUnspecified7.461012019-02-15T18:51:39.594Z
February 15, 2019
Teleopti: The Best Overall Product, with some caveats
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Teleopti WFM
We use Teleopti WFM to schedule our call center agents, creating all their scheduling items like breaks/lunches/etc. We also use it for PTO management and to schedule shift bids, keep agents in adherence, monitor real-time statuses, forecasting, and long-range planning. We have agents using it here in the office as well as off-site. We have a team of about 15 WFM coordinators using it to manage the system.
- Shift bids. It has a tremendous number of options for ranking agents bye seniority, quality scores, and other factors.
- Customer service has always been a strong point with Teleopti. There's never a problem getting help with use of the system or technical issues.
- User interface. Our agents really enjoy using their schedule portal and find it seamlessly integrates with their other software.
- The installation and onboarding process was pretty smooth considering other launches we've had.
- System uptime. We use their cloud solution and unfortunately there's been a number of outages.
- PTO management, could use more features like waitlisting, time off canceling and offline management
- It has saved us a ton of time and money on the WFM management side by optimizing schedule creation and break placement.
- Unfortunately the rash of technical issues have been a downside from an ROI side, every minute we are offline is lost revenue.
- We saved a ton of money because of their excellent training and customer service offerings, there was no need for a laborious install process or protracted training.
We selected Teleopti because we knew shift bids would be one of our top priorities and it came highly recommended in that space. We also were hoping for more advanced PTO management features but that is not a deal breaker for us thankfully. We had demos from all the major WFM software companies and Teleopti impressed us with its ability to seamlessly combine all features of WFM management into an easy to use package. The other companies had many of the same features or better, but their overall presentation just didn't impress.
It is perfect for a call center where your main needs are forecasting, real-time management and alignment of different workqueues into a seamless whole. I would not recommend it for call centers with many different shifts or schedules as the PTO management suite is lacking in features for keeping all of that straight.