Overall Satisfaction with TestComplete
In my organization TestComplete is being used as an automation tool for the QA department to automate our QA test cases for our desktop applications. For functional, regression, and smoke testing TestComplete works as a complete tool. Whereas for our LoadTest it is a complementary tool for our custom designed LoadTest project. We have couple of TestComplete licenses and more than couple of hundreds of TestExecute licenses. For our organization it is a cost effective tool that works for our budget compared to other tools in the market. Ease of use and maintenance is pretty comfortable with TestComplete for QA. It also has good support and customer care. We are happy with this product.
- Supports applications of almost all varieties.
- Supports scripting capability with various types of scripting languages.
- Keep themselves updated with technologies and trends going on to compete in the market with other competitors.
- Can come up with some built-in Data Driven OOP generic framework, which have the ability to read/write data from/to external sources, and storing that data as record/record-set, as well as base script to connecting different types of databases....which can take input as parameter both from Keyword test and scripting test.
- I don't know if it's possible to implement a keyword test with OOP paradigm, but it would be better to have support to implement in that way.
- In teh KeywordTest Ediior not all condition making and looping statements are available...better to have more functionality there.
- Easy to use, easy to code and easy to maintain and update.
- Cost effective.
- Better customer service.