Overall Satisfaction with Time Doctor
Time Doctor has been used to track time on email, time working on projects for my fitness and lifestyle coaching work, to apply for projects and professional roles and other tasks. Time Doctor provides me with a lot of feedback and awareness on where I'm focusing my time and energy. I use it as an individual.
- One of Time Doctor's strengths is its simplicity. Simply start the timer and stop the timer easily, without unnecessary bells and whistles.
- I appreciate Time Doctor's emails that let me know how I used my time for that day, and over the week as well.
- While I love the simplicity, I know that there are a lot of features and functions available, should I ever want to utilize them.
- The design could be cuter, and/or more modern.
- There's something about the task list in the dashboard that I find a little clunky. I'm not sure why tasks are there, or when is a good idea to remove them. I'm sure there's a simple functionality and user how-to's in place there, but I haven't found it all that intuitive.
I think it's especially well suited for focused work, to work uninterrupted for a specific amount of time. I'd actually love if I could set it to gently *ping after a certain amount of time passed. Perhaps less useful for brainstorming or creative sessions. Though as I'm typing, it seems like it could be quite useful for both.