Overall Satisfaction with TrackMaven
My team and I use TrackMaven for social performance and competitive benchmarking. It's great for pulling metrics, setting benchmarks, and developing competitive tracking campaigns.
- Social performance: you can find out just how well each specific post did. I like to use it to find out what was the best performing post on every platform on a weekly basis.
- Metrics: You pull a variety of metrics that you wouldn't be able to do as easily within the social platforms themselves. It's not clunky or cumbersome at all and TrackMaven gives you the option to export it into charts that are easy to share with your management team.
- Competitive benchmarking: Their "average interactions per post normalized across 1000 fans" helps you figure out exactly how well you are doing compared to other brand social pages.
- Press coverage is hard to pull as easily as the social coverage.
- I wish there was a way to determine influencers / who's talking about you.
- Better internal communication of social performance through the ability to easily pull metrics to share internally.
- Sysomos Heartbeat,kapost,Sysomos MAP
I inherited TrackMaven, as it was already being used when I started working here, but I really like it! It's much easier to use and has an incredibly fast learning curve so I feel like I'm using all of the features of the tool right away. The customer support team is very helpful and works hard to make sure that you are really using the product to its full capabilities, rather than just scratching the surface.
This is definitely more of a social tool than a PR tool, but my whole team benefits from it!