Overall Satisfaction with TrackMaven
TrackMaven is used for our high school study abroad vertical as an analytic overview of our social media efforts and, primarily, as competitive intelligence. Each of our in-house users requires a different view of the analytics in TrackMaven and we are able to create our own dashboards or collaborate and share them across the organization. I primarily utilize TrackMaven's Content feed to see how our competitors are advertising across seasons, most recent campaign strategies, and across their own brand units. This feature is invaluable and incredibly helpful in planning our own campaigns, language, and competitive search and social advertising campaigns. TrackMaven's support team is responsive and patient as we learn the system and adopt usage in our growing marketing department.
- Competitive Intelligence - see precisely what your competitors are posting and sort by time and/or impact
- Funnel Analysis (Beta as of April 2017) - track your organic and paid social efforts to see which content creates leads
- Comprehensive Overview of Social Channels - track growth and engagement of all social channels in one screenshot, and in comparison to your closest competitors
- Personalized Analytics - each user can set up their own reports and dashboards and/or they can be shared across the organization, chart your own KPIs with a click of a button
- Top Notch UX & Support - drag and drop features for report building and dashboard creation, responsive support team
- Content Feed - functionality rests with third party integration, would like to see this data updated more often
- ROI Calculations - would love to be able to input metrics for ROI and see it calculated across KPI charts and Funnel Analysis
- Software Integrations - would love to see a TrackMaven app integration with Hootsuite, our SMMS system, in order to create truly comprehensive and granular analytical reports on social media efforts across all verticals
- Paid Search & Social - TrackMaven has given us the ability to develop smarter social advertising and reach our audience with the right messages
- Account Analytics - the account overview we receive in TrackMaven of our own social media accounts is duplicative of what we already get through other software
- Funnel Analysis - If we can better see which efforts are paying off with leads, at a granular level, we can use our social spend budget more wisely
TrackMaven is incredibly useful for brands to see an overview of their paid and organic social media efforts in comparison to their closest competitors. I would like to see it implemented across some of our other brand verticals but wonder if the dashboards and reports would become too cumbersome. Where TrackMaven really succeeds is in competitive intelligence and benchmarking, but singular brand analytics could be reported using native sources just as easily.