TRAXPayroll Review 1 of 1
TRAXPayroll Review: "So Happy!"
January 08, 2019

TRAXPayroll Review: "So Happy!"

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with TRAXPayroll

TRAXPayroll is being used as a payroll system for our company. It's being used by everyone throughout our company. They have great integrations with HR systems so it was a pretty easy decision to use. Starting with TRAXPayroll has been a very smooth process and we have been very happy with all their support along the way.
  • Customer service is exceptional.
  • Easy to use.
  • Not the sleekest-looking but its getting better.
  • We had a quick turnaround from purchasing to setup and are seeing the benefits of the system.
The number one thing that bugs me is super pushy sales people, so from the start TRAXPayroll was a breath of fresh air because their sales was very low pressure and didn't make me feel rushed of anything. TRAXPayroll also had more features we were looking for and their current reviews were outstanding. Some things I read about competitors said their customer support wasn't as good, which was also a big player in our decision.
I feel TRAXPayroll would be well suited for anyone with a decent number of employees that needs to track payroll information of any sort. Especially if it works well with your HRIS (HR Information System). If you value amazing customer support, TRAXPayroll's customer support has been exceptional and we highly value that at our organization.

TRAXPayroll Feature Ratings

Pay calculation
Support for external payroll vendors
Benefit plan administration
Direct deposit files
Salary revision and increment management
Reimbursement management