June 01, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with VanillaSoft
VanillaSoft is being used to build and manage our pipeline. The Area Development side of our company is using it to recruit Installers for our company. It helps us find and gain daily new prospects and contractors over a large user database. We have plenty of contacts, and the overall, the VanillaSoft software is easy to use and easy to manage.
- VanillaSoft is great at keeping up to date on calendar call backs.
- Helps generate new leads fast!
- Can dial and contact a lot of people in a day to build a pipeline.
- We have repeat clients in our database.
- Maybe add a skip button for results.
- Add an important note to the call.
- Increased productivity.
- Able to connect with many of the right categories or fits for the position.
- Able to see the kind of pipeline sales we are building at ease.
I have used Salesforce but feel that it is an old outdated platform. VanillaSoft has more capabilities that make it easy to do all your work from one platform. It's easy to see who you have contacted and what you did in your daily work. It has helped me build my pipeline fast and it's simple.
Do you think VanillaSoft delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with VanillaSoft's feature set?
Did VanillaSoft live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of VanillaSoft go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy VanillaSoft again?
Well suited for companies who need to contact a lot of people in a day. Not very well suited for conference calls or meetings. I think all the features are great! If you add a few more user screens to your platform for adding meetings, I think that would help us connect with clients as well.