Overall Satisfaction with VanillaSoft
VanillaSoft is used by our Area Developers to recruit contractors to serve as licensed installers of our product throughout the US. Our prospects in VanillaSoft are broken down by different campaigns we call in and also broken down by specific industry. It's a great CRM as it gives a map of where the prospect is located so we get a sense of the demographics on where the prospect is located. Our business model is to place installers where the market is hot for outdoor living spaces.
- Love the way you can send emails directly through VanillaSoft. This makes it a one-step process.
- You can add a result code to track your call history.
- The search tool makes it faster to bring up contacts.
- And of course the map is very cool.
- Duplicate accounts: there should be a way to merge duplicates so multiple salespeople are not calling on the same prospects.
- Calendar is a little cumbersome.
- When searching for contact and it's not the correct project name, we should be able to arrow back and it should show the list again without having to search all over again.
- Definitely increase productivity
- Marketing analysis
- Overall positive functionality and performance
VanillaSoft fits well with our smaller organization. It's user-friendly and easy to navigate. I will be exploring the rest of the features to train my team to get the most functionality it has to offer for us. I really like using the VS Connect as I've never used that type of outside dialing feature. Great tool!
Do you think VanillaSoft delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with VanillaSoft's feature set?
Did VanillaSoft live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of VanillaSoft go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy VanillaSoft again?
VanillaSoft is very user friendly--it's easy to use the VS connect. I love the email icon and sending blind emails out in masses. It is great for marketing and tracking. When loading the website, it has issues with some browsers. Overall, my company is not utilizing all the features that VanillaSoft has to offer. I will be exploring these features and bringing those to my team's attention for future use. Can't wait!