Quick and easy
October 20, 2022

Quick and easy

Ajit Singh Anand | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Vantage Circle

I actually get to know about vantage circle when I joined the organization. Till today, my experience with vantage circle is awesome. In today's time, as everything being done virtually so it creates one problem that I don't have proper office equipment and furniture but after I get vantage points, I ordered chair, mobile holder and headphones which makes my everyday routine a little easier and provides me the comfort.
  • Points can be used on almost all the sites
  • Points can be redeemed easily and get the gift card quickly
  • Get the Points statement which removes my chaos as to where I used my points
  • Can be able to access the app offline
  • Time to time, some return points can be given as rewards on usage which excites customer to use it another time as well.
  • message can be sent to registered phone no. to get updated regarding the use
  • point statement
  • can used on almost all the sites
  • easy to use
  • Excites to use more which unstable the budget
  • investing can give return but here we get the gift card only of the same amount used
  • This is bringing people closer of using the online portals for meeting the requirement so online sellers are profited from this
Vantage makes the shopping easier with less risk of getting frauds. No need to go outside for purchasing things of your choice as now it can be purchased by sitting at home. Wide variety of sites available. Saves time and efforts. Free to do as you will. No need to spend time travelling.

Do you think Vantage Circle delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Vantage Circle's feature set?

Did Vantage Circle live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Vantage Circle go as expected?

Would you buy Vantage Circle again?

Xoxoday Compass, Reward Gateway Employee Engagement Platform (SmartHub), Awardco
It's very easy to use. Able to redeem the vantage points on almost all the sites. Get the quick mail of gift card to use it on where i wanted to use. Less appropriate is that once I redeem the vantage points on KFC, but it took a whole day to receive the mail of gift card. So, it must be addressed.