Platform to boost employee engagement
October 26, 2022

Platform to boost employee engagement

Ashansu Pant | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Vantage Circle

We use to provide reviews within our organization and provide points on the platform to ones who benefit from them by using them to buy things they like.
  • We use it to appreciate people in our organization
  • We greet each other on our special occasions like birthday, anniversaries etc.
  • Receive or send points as rewards which helps in nice redemption of products on e-commerce sites
  • The wall of fame contains limited number of folks which can be improved upon
  • In the feed, the cards are too huge for my liking. They could be better designed and sleeker
  • I would like to have an option to send points to a co-worker who is doing well
  • Vantage points
  • Appreciations
  • Greetings
  • Increase in Employee morale
  • Team building
  • Transparency up to highest levels of the work done at the bottom of the pyramid

Do you think Vantage Circle delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Vantage Circle's feature set?

Did Vantage Circle live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Vantage Circle go as expected?

Would you buy Vantage Circle again?

I really like to redeem points as gift cards which I've earned working my heart out for the organization all these years. It really gives me great satisfaction. Also, appreciating folks for the good work that they are doing and wishing people on their important days feels really good. It provides a sense of sharing and caring.