Overall Satisfaction with Vena Solutions
I mainly use Vena for financial forecasting although within the company we also use it for standard budget reporting. Vena works for me because of its flexibility, I can set up a number of regular forecasting reports using templates, this then gives me the time to create more ad-hoc and in-depth reporting for both our own company and external clients that we deal with. The fact that I can do both these things on one platform has helped my workflow massively.
- Template creation saves massive amounts of time.
- Powerful tool for in-depth financial analysis.
- The collation of third party data sources in one place provides much more insight.
- Set-up and implementation was slow.
- Some more powerful features will require help from the Support Team.
Vena is incredibly versatile, which is what makes it work so well. I use it for basic financial forecasting and for detailed demand-based models. The fact that I can do all this within the one system really speeds up the process, not to mention that it works with an Excel-based interface so it is familiar to use from the start.
Vena Feature Ratings
Vena Solutions Attributes
Do you think Vena delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Vena's feature set?
Did Vena live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Vena go as expected?
Would you buy Vena again?