Overall Satisfaction with Veracross
We use it in advancement, student and family data, communications, and student report/class management.
- Student and family data is easy to keep up to date. And there is so much data that you can keep track of. It is so helpful to have all data in one place so we don’t have a human error in transfers g to another system.
- Recording donations is very easy and you can attach backup documents very easy which is great during our yearly audit. All records are in the system and can be pulled at anytime.
- Easy for parents to sign in to view and edit their own information as well as view student reports.
- In the development module, it is often hard to pull reports because there are so many ways to do it. I work around that by saving reports I often pull so I don’t have to constantly rebuild reports.
- The communications module, Composer, needs a major upgrade. It is not very user-friendly and there are not ways to edit or design modern and good-looking emails and newsletters. Not a lot of formatting options.
- Family data management
- Since we put all donor records in it makes the audit process with the business office much easier.
I actually prefer NXT, but Veracross is much better in student data and records that I have kept it so we are all using one system.
Do you think Veracross delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Veracross's feature set?
Did Veracross live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Veracross go as expected?
Would you buy Veracross again?
Veracross would be a real match for a larger school with a large development staff that can use all the details and has time to manage it properly.