Overall Satisfaction with Visier People
Visier People is a great human resources tool mainly used by the HR department. The tool is highly efficient in streamlining the work process across departments which helps us to optimize each employee's skill sets. It helps us to create a large database of employees for each department and further break those departments down into multiple clusters within that department. It helps us to understand the workforce contributions to the projects on which they have been assigned. It is easy to understand which departments need improvisation of workforce and where the team work can be improved. Overall, Visier people is a good tool to track the profiles of the workforce.
- The dashboard provides a detailed view the database which helps analyze the workforce profile.
- Data can be easily shared between different departments.
- It helps to track productivity of employees and helps to monitor risk and patterns.
- It takes a longtime to update database when entered new information.
- It requires training to train people on the use of Visier.
- Updates are only released quarterly which sometimes slows the operational process.
- It helps to determine the low performing employees which helps us to focus our paid training towards these employees.
- It tracks productivity of employees which helps us to determine the size of teams and number of resources to be allocated to the team.
- The user friendly interface helps department managers and HR partners to leverage on the tool.
Visier People has their biggest benefit in their analytics capabilities when compared to CompAnalyst. The customizable dashboard with the insights can help managers and HR partners track their workforce. In CompAnalyst such features are not customizable and are limited to certain insights. Visier people works fine in data integration and is able to migrate most of the data from the legacy system compared to CompAnalyst.
Visier People is a great tool for big organizations, as it spans over large sets of data, this makes the process more efficient at the given price. For small companies spending a lot of money for an advanced tool is not a feasible option. It is highly customizable and comes with an interactive dashboard. This customization feature is great for big companies, but smaller companies end up paying more for it. Its analytics features are very good to help determine the risks and benefits from the workforce. Employees are required to be trained on these features to understand the trends among the workforce.