We use Vision Critical to draft and deploy surveys to a broad sample base as well as our Vision Critical Panel. Within our panel we manage a panel portal and occasionally create discussion forums for panel members. Our research team primarily uses the program to field regular tracking studies or ad-hoc requests from internal clients. Particularly with our panel it helps to quickly field requests without purchasing sample from a third party.
- The team is helpful in creating complicated survey logic
- The team is accommodating in creating interfaces that suit our desired look
- The team keeps in regular contact in order to effectively manage our requests and goals
- I appreciate the possibilities of Vision Critical but in writing surveys the tool is not intuitive and takes some time to get used to.
- Given that we are a media company we have also had to find ways to adjust to media file size limits when including videos.
- Overall, with time I became very proficient and find uses for all the different aspects of the product, but for training others wish that some aspects were more user friendly.
- Particularly with the panel we have been able to save costs on purchasing sample
- With the panel we can quickly field questions for short notice requests
We're all accustomed to the program and are enjoying utilizing our panel for various requests.