Overall Satisfaction with WatchGuard Network Security
Watchguard [Network Security] is very good easy to use software for a firewall product. Its intuitive interface as a Windows GUI makes it that much more simplified to use. It doesn't take a three-month course to configure right away. It has all the VPN capabilities as a larger firewall. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is the best and I have been using them for ten years and never had a problem we didn't overcome quickly.
- Intruder detection
- Network Monitoring
- when upgrading firewalls to be capable of using existing data to the new firewall
- A notification when firewall expires
- an included certificate
- Return on investment is incredible if we didn't find the hackers before they got in and destroyed our data.
- When VPN is down you see that immediately
MNJ has been our partner and we have had no issues with them.
This licensing technique is the best so I don't need a license for each user.
- Cisco 1000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR 1000)
Too hard to configure
Do you think WatchGuard Network Security delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WatchGuard Network Security's feature set?
Did WatchGuard Network Security live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WatchGuard Network Security go as expected?
Would you buy WatchGuard Network Security again?