Web CEO Analysis
Updated May 29, 2014
Web CEO Analysis
Score 7 out of 10
- Rankings Analysis
- Keyword Report
- Competitors' Rankings
Overall Satisfaction with Web CEO
We use Web CEO in the Marketing Department to run weekly keyword reports. This allows us to see where we are ranking on Google for specific keywords, and also helps us determines topics for our blog that is updated weekly. The keyword finder is used for blogs as well. The system is also used to run an analysis on our competitors for similar industry-related keywords.
- The weekly keyword rankings really help us see where we need to put more emphasis, and also helps us structure marketing goals.
- The keyword feature allows us to narrow down specific keywords that potential customers are searching for.
- The Competitors' Analysis allows us to see where those in our industry are ranking, and helps us structure marketing goals to keep up, and even surpass competition.
- For an online storefront with thousands of SKUs, Indexed pages feature is great for seeing what pages need to be indexed or updated.
- We often run into errors when running the weekly keyword ranking task, and the system restarts entirely, which can take anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours
- Definitely increased employee efficiency, as keyword reports are generated with the click of a button.
- Knowing which keywords to target has allowed us to better manage our blog and increase traffic to our website.
- Seeing where competitors rank for specific keywords we also get traffic from helps with planning for marketing goals.
Web CEO has helped me become more organized and is great for getting relevant reports with minimal effort.
It is well suited for basic ranking analysis when comparing against your company's weekly challenges, as well as when comparing against competition. This program is less suited for detailed analytic reporting. From my own experience, this program works fairly well for a small business.