https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Bx/Q8/N9MEVAC8KF0F.PNGSEO Expert is clear about Web CEOI used Web CEO to provide a marketing team to integrate and optimize online content to be human readable and search friendly, and to provide reporting on paid search trends in the health care industry. To be more specific I focused on the keyword research section, link analysis, and paid search analysis. I also used the Web CEO University to certify myself and those who would require keyword analysis proficiency within the department.,Keyword Optimization - the keyword research piece is really simple in that the Web CEO product will go out and grab your sites pages and allow you to chose from a list, those that you want to focus on optimizing. Optimization Advice - I used this part of the tool to adjust the location of headers and titles, density, and theme of each page. The tool also measures a basic page rank which helps me to determine the level of support the site needs in terms of content creation. I have noted fairly substantial gains in search engine position using this advice and it's base for a structure to build content from. This product shines here! Competitive Analysis - You can add competitors to the research and compare how your content is structured to highly ranking content and through basic link measurements get a granular explanation of the back-link structure of their online presence. PPC Bid Analysis - In the last stage of the keyword research section I use the PPC volume and top bidding to create a bid strategy in my Google Adwords campaigns. Validation of 3rd Party Data - When managing an entire web presence and working withing the confines of a pre-established budget, every visitor matters and so when media vendors, and targeting ad buys reach their end a careful performance analysis can be performed to measure spend and ROI to determine viability.,The scheduling of tasks should be automatic by default and come up as you complete each phase in the process along the way. I found scheduling to be a challenge to keep up with in that I didn't have time to complete tasks and schedule tasks in one session. A social element - I'd love to see Web CEO develop another product or an add on to this product that does this complete of a job on social pages and content.,9,Less Guesswork - Finding the right keywords on the front end is critical to how long it takes to reach SERP goals. Easier Training - When training writers to write for the web, the structure of the keyword research tool and optimization advice helps them to visualize structure as they write. Competitive Analysis - When you have a good understanding of the competition you can make better estimates as it relates to share of voice or net visibility, this can help you to properly budget for company objectives and relay performance to key stakeholders.,SEO PowerSuite,Moz,2,1,Keyword Research - Understanding the KEI index of various words and phrases allows our team to target the correct words and phrases that lead to business. Back Link Partner Research - Understanding who links to a clients competitors allows us to understand who may be willing to link to us. In this senario we can pick up back links easily and become more competitive in days not months. PPC bid research - Part of the keyword research process is to identify areas where it may be more valuable to target phrases with paid search. This tool allows us to pinpoint and process not only those words/phrases but to understand the bid requirements to be competitive for our clients.,10,Implemented in-houseWeb CEO - The Best SEO Software Suite on the MarketWeb CEO is used by myself as a PPC + SEO specialist to help my local business locations and clients improve upon both their local SEO and PPC campaigns. It helps me track keyword desktop and mobile rankings on a daily basis, at a city level. Local keyword tracking is one of the best parts of Web CEO. As many people don't know SERPs change drastically based on location. It helps me cleanup and monitor backlinks and I love how Web CEO pulls their data from the Ahrefs database, which in my opinion is the best. I use also use Web CEO to audit my website and cleanup broken links and improve upon my on-page SEO. Another great feature is the competitor analysis. You can narrow down exactly which page your competitor's are ranking for on a similar keyword. There a many more features that I use Web CEO for, it really is the ultimate SEO software suite and one of the best tools in my arsenal.,Tracking desktop and mobile keywords at a local level is Web CEO's greatest strength. And you can compare Google, Bing, Yahoo, and more! Web CEO pulls its backlink database from Ahrefs which in my opinion the best! Save money from having to subscribe to Ahrefs. The reporting in Web CEO is superb! My clients love the beautiful looking reports and quickly seeing how many keywords are in #1 ranking, top 10, top 20, etc... and then also seeing their top moving keywords that week. Web CEO makes cleaning up a bad backlink profile very easy. You can categorize them as bad, download a quick CSV, and easily disavow the links/domains.,The interface can be a little sluggish at times, but they keep pushing out updates and it gets better every day! I would like to see the ability to monitor social increase of likes/followers, etc. each week.,10,Web CEO has saved me a ton of money. I no longer need to pay for separate software such as keyword tracking software, a backlink software, a keyword research tool, etc... Web CEO has all of this combined. Web CEO saves me a ton of time by automating a lot of the reporting so I can easily track where things are going and what areas I need to work on.,RavenTools,Ahrefs,moz,10,1,1,Keyword Tracking at Local Level for both Desktop and Mobile Reporting for Local Clients Backlink Analysis and backlink cleanup Keyword Research,I use Web CEO to do keyword research before we publish blog posts for clients so that we can dominate our content marketing efforts.,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability,Vendor implemented,No,Change management was minimal,10,10,Yes,Reporting is awesome and very easy! Keyword research is a breeze and better than any tool I have used on the market. Keyword tracking is awesome. You can see in an instant how many keywords are in top #1 ranking, top #10, top #20, etc.,There are a lot of places you can go in Web CEO because of so many features. It can take a few days to learn where everything is at.,Yes,10A User Friendly, Online Marketing Analysis Tool that won't frustrate you.I was part of the SEO team at a small to midsized company in the websites industry. Part of my job was analyzing keywords, competitor analysis, and managing adwords, as well as content development for our home website and for client's websites occasionally. Web CEO was a critical part of that analysis.,Keywords research, comparison, analytics Competitor SEO analysis A good amount of general SEO analysis, such as back-linking trackability, link tracking etc.,Maybe implement a very easy to use, quick "Overview" analysis rating of a particular website, that didn't drill too deeply into individual metrics, but gave a good overall starting point for review and improvement. A redesign of the dashboard main screen, where the layout has things a little more apparently stratified; not that the current one is horrible...but just a new look. Integration with other popular programs, social media suites, etc.,9,The tools in web ceo will help you hone in on a particular campaign to associate with web pages, which leads to conversion If you are doing a/b testing on multiple pages, or competitor analysis of their web and seo presence, web ceo is a great tool to have, again due to its ease of use. When we used web ceo at my previous company, we saw immediate results as we used the information to help boost our organic and ppc ratings.,,1,9A Comprehensive Site Optimisation ExperienceWe use Web CEO to provide SEO services to our client base. We use it to analyse websites, select keywords, analyse competitors' websites and inform decisions on improving site rankings.,Website Analysis Keyword Analysis Site Reports,Search engine submission. Sometimes WEB CEO mixes up sites in the reports from search engine submission and mails to the wrong client. We now have to mail all reports separately.,9,We provide much better services to our clients using Web CEO than using our previous methods. More is done by the system, less manually and the overall service we can provide is better.,,3,2,Search Engine Submission Key Word Optimisation Competitor Analysis,Checking new sites Changing adword campaigns Supporting pre-sales team with information,Offering a greater range of optimisation services As part of a sales campaign,10,No,Product Features Product Usability,We have a well established software selection process that involves weighted scoring of the most important features - we would do the same again. In future we might select a greater number of products to evaluate to provide greater confidence in the selection, but for a product of this value we are unlikely to carry out protracted trials.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was a small part of the implementation and was well-handled,Transition from test system to live,7,8,Yes,Their response to the bug has been good and they worked through until it was resolved even though only we had reported it.,Keyword analysis Search Engine Ranking,Seeing a history of reports,No,8Affordable Web Sites and WebCEOWeb CEO is being used daily to provide initial marketing research on selected keywords, competitive analysis, ranking reporting, general on page optimization and basic page editing. In addition, it is used to submit to local and national search engines and directories. I have had great success using the many features that are included. I own competitive marketing software, but feel more comfortable with the flexibility of this software. Support is excellent and feels very personal. The additional training available makes it more valuable to my company.,Compiles great competitive and searchable keywords Provides an accurate list of top 3-5 competitors based on initial keywords selected Provides up to date algorithms that make the reporting more accurate The page index features are extremely helpful,I would like for it to be able to track social media exposure I would like for it to be able to have a few more USA search engines and directory options I would like back link monitoring,9,The software has been able to get my clients ranked (1st and/or 2nd page) in a reasonable amount of time The software has been able to increase some clients ROI by 30% The software has allowed clients to focus on running their business,,3,10Web CEO AnalysisWe use Web CEO in the Marketing Department to run weekly keyword reports. This allows us to see where we are ranking on Google for specific keywords, and also helps us determines topics for our blog that is updated weekly. The keyword finder is used for blogs as well. The system is also used to run an analysis on our competitors for similar industry-related keywords.,The weekly keyword rankings really help us see where we need to put more emphasis, and also helps us structure marketing goals. The keyword feature allows us to narrow down specific keywords that potential customers are searching for. The Competitors' Analysis allows us to see where those in our industry are ranking, and helps us structure marketing goals to keep up, and even surpass competition. For an online storefront with thousands of SKUs, Indexed pages feature is great for seeing what pages need to be indexed or updated.,We often run into errors when running the weekly keyword ranking task, and the system restarts entirely, which can take anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours,7,Definitely increased employee efficiency, as keyword reports are generated with the click of a button. Knowing which keywords to target has allowed us to better manage our blog and increase traffic to our website. Seeing where competitors rank for specific keywords we also get traffic from helps with planning for marketing goals.,8SEO Review | The Pros and Cons of the product.I been used the Web CEO in my previous organization "WebDreams" . We had a 6 member SEO team to use this tool for Search engine optimization for our own business and also for client’s website. The cons of the software is that Web CEO has knowledge bases updation and without updation, we not able to get accurate keyword ranking for the sites'.,Keyword ranking for specific location Automatic submission to search engines Automatic extraction of title, metatag and keywords from the site Adding specific labels for keywords which we can concentrate depending upon priorities Secured report format,It would be great if knowledge base updates were every 6 months to prevent having to download it every two weeks Should provide the reports in pdf or .doc formats where user can download them and forward to clients Should provide url shortening service, where these urls can be used for submitting bookmark, directories and blog commenting through which user can track their backlinks,5,Site maintenance tools to diagnose broken links, unresponsive pages and other issues Comprehensive, detailed and customization reports in .pdf or .doc format Integrate duplicate content checker tool,,1WebCEO helped me start a successful SEO CompanyI used WebCEO to help me learn how to optimize websites for top rankings on Google and other search engines. It was good for training and help once we got started. We would use it as a guide for each website we optimized for each client. We were starting an internet marketing company.,It was a very helpful training tool to teach us the basics of seo and internet marketing. We used the tools in WebCEO as a guide to walk us through optimizing each website we did for clients. The cost of the product was reasonable for me and a start up company,If they had followed up more after I initially signed up to make sure we had all the updates and new information it would have been better. It could have been better to be contacted by someone personally to customize my experience.,8,With the information and training we gained from WebCEO we were able to build a very successful SEO company and subsequently other successful internet ecommerce websites and companies. We learned all the basics that worked well in learning how to get websites ranked at the top of google,,2
Web CEO

Web CEO Reviews

Web CEO

Do you work for this company?

Showing 8 of 19 Web CEO ratings and reviews.

Rudy McCormick profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Essential tool for my search engine optimization operations. I use this tool most of all the tools at my disposal for organic search reporting and writing tasks. I wish that accredited universities would find this program and adopt it, because it's really the right stuff in terms of how to get search results. The paid search strategy saves me enough time and returns enough performance in that time that the cost is easily justifiable to anyone with any sort of analytical accountability.
Read Rudy McCormick's full review
Brian Jackson profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I didn't even hesitate to renew my subscription to Web CEO. It has become the #1 tool in my arsenal and I use it at work, on my personal projects, everywhere! I literally don't know what I would do if I didn't have access to this software anymore. This software has been crucial in the success of my clients and my websites.
Read Brian Jackson's full review
Imari Adams profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I have been at a new company in marketing for the last 6 months. We are developing a new website, and will be utilizing Adwords, and of course improving our organic ranking against competitors. Once the site is in place, I will be recommending we incorporate Web CEO into my list of tools to do my job efficiently and quickly.
Read Imari Adams's full review
George A. Donathan Jr. profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Experience, past results, familiarity, ease of use, support from company, affordability are just a few items that keep us using WEB CEO. We experiment from time to time with others, keeps us honest, but once the trials are over, or after a month or two, we revert back to this old standard.
Read George A. Donathan Jr.'s full review
Neelkant Ekbote profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Unlike many of the other SEO analysis tools on this list, which focus primarily on your site’s SEO activities, Web CEO digs deeper into company’s online marketing strategy including email campaign, shortened URL service, creating landing page for webinars, social media push activities.
Read Neelkant Ekbote's full review

Keyword analysis (9)
Backlink management (9)
SERP ranking tracking (9)
Page grader (8)
Competitive analysis (9)
Site audit / diagnostics (8)
9.7
Social SEO (8)
Mobile SEO (9)
Global SEO (8)
Multi-domain support (9)
Integration with web analytics tools (9)

About Web CEO

Web CEO is a SaaS-based, enterprise-level SEO platform targeting digital agencies. It has a language wiki that the vendor reports is actively used by 200,000 users to keep the interface multilingual (available in English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinise, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Greek, Brazilian and Portuguese).

Web CEO's site auditing tools offer detailed suggestions on more than 50 influence ranking factors, including mobile friendliness and page load speed, as well as recommended changes to HTML code and Schema markup.

Among other features is the Rank Tracking tool that shows local and mobile results for keywords and browsers in any language. The Keyword Research tool provides suggestions, competitive intelligence, and Google Search Console integration (keywords can be entered in any language). The Backlink tracking tool identifies backlinks and helps users analyze them.

Competitor Backlink Spy shows competitor backlinks with their anchor texts. The lead generation widget enables agency websites to offer visitors free SEO audit reports.

Web CEO Features

Has featureMobile SEO
Has featureGlobal SEO
SEO Platform & Account Management Features
Has featureMulti-domain support
Has featureIntegration with web analytics tools

Web CEO Screenshots

Web CEO Integrations

Web CEO Competitors

StartUp$99mo
Corporate$299mo
Agency Unlimited99 + scanning feesmo
Solo$39mo

SOLO: 1 project, 50 unique keywords, 5 SERP scan depth, weekly automated scanning, 1,000 pages audited; 1,000 backlinks analyzed. STARTUP: 5 projects; 200 unique keywords; 5 SERP scan depth; weekly automated scanning (manual scanning on demand); 5,000 pages audited (1,000 pages/project); 10,000 backlinks analyzed (2,000 backlinks/project); branded SEO reports; 5 SEO leads per day. AGENCY UNLIMITED: unlimited projects ($2 per active project/mo); unlimited keywords with Unlimited search engines ($4/1,000 rank queries); 10 SERP scan depth; monthly/weekly/daily automated scanning (manual scanning on demand); unlimited pages audited; unlimited backlinks analyzed ($4/10,000 backlinks found); branded SEO reports; unlimited SEO leads per day; SEO audit button on your site; White-label SEO tools on your own domain ($20/mo); SEO tools API, full functionality; White-label support & training; all scanning except for rankings and backlinks at no extra cost. CORPORATE: 30 projects; 600 unique keywords; 5 SERP scan depth; weekly automated scanning (manual scanning on demand); 150,000 pages audited (5,000 pages/project); 150,000 backlinks analyzed (6,000 backlinks/project); branded SEO reports; 5 SEO leads per day; SEO audit button on your site.

Web CEO Support Options